About the Golf Course
The Golf Course is now closed for the season. It will re-open May 1, 2017.
Located just 35 minutes from Victoria in Sooke, BC, this 9 Hole Executive Par 3 Course is fun for all skills and abilities, whether you are new to golf, or you want to practice your short game. Situated in a quiet tree lined setting, this course will provide a challenge for beginners and the more experienced golfer.
- Players must register and pay with SEAPARC before teeing off
- Maximum 4 players in one group
- Children who are not golfing are not permitted on the course under any circumstances
- Children 8-13 Years must be accompanied by an adult
- Everyone on the course must have their own set of clubs
- Putting Green available
- No Driving Range on site
- Limited rentals available
- Alcohol and smoking are not permitted on the premises
- Please observe all posted information
Phone SEAPARC Reception at 250.642.8000 to book a tee time or visit SEAPARC Leisure Complex at 2168 Phillips Road, during regular business hours.
Payment is only accepted by phone or in person at SEAPARC Leisure Complex.
|Youth (8-16 Years)
|Family (Max. 4 including 2 Adults)
|Adult 10 Pass Convenience Card
|Youth 10 Pass Convenience Card
|Family 10 Pass Convenience Card
|Wednesday Seniors Day 18 Holes
|1/2 Price Family Nights on Fridays
|Pull Cart Rental
Golf Course Address & Directions:
6518 Throup Road, Sooke, BC.
From Victoria, take Highway 14 toward Sooke. Turn right (heading north) on Charters Road, past the Sooke River bridge and the Sooke Museum. Demamiel Creek Golf Course is at the end of Charters Road on your right.