The CRD Animal Shelter welcomes all kinds of donations including: cash donations, food, towels, blankets, pet beds, carrying cages, toys, and other animal related equipment.
It's all about the animals! 100% of your donation to the CRD Animal Shelter is used to directly benefit the animals in our care. No portion of your donation is used to cover administration costs and tax receipts are available for all donations.
We are now accepting donations of Canadian Tire Money to be used to purchase supplies and items for the Shelter.
If you are unable to bring your donation to the CRD Animal Shelter they can also be taken to our office in Langford, we can also arrange for someone to pick them up.
We accept donations:
- In-person, by visiting the office at 212-2780 Veterans Memorial Parkway or the CRD Animal Shelter at 5401 Pat Bay Highway
- By mail, please make the cheque payable to 'CRD' and in the comments put 'Donation'. Send it to: 212-2780 Veterans Memorial Parkway, Victoria, BC, V9B 3S6. Please ensure you include your information so we can send a tax receipt.
- Online, contact our office and we will set you up with an online account number and you can donate via online banking.
Presents for Pets
Do you want to make a difference in an abandoned animals life this Christmas season?
Put a present under the tree this Christmas for an animal waiting for their Happily Furever After.
Starting December 1st, 2013 we will have a Christmas tree at both of our office locations where you can drop off a donation of any kind. We can issue a tax receipt for any cash donations over $20.
Want to know what’s on our wish list?
- Martindale Collars (all sizes)
- 6’ flat leashes thin and thick
- Raw Frozen Bones (grocery store)
- Dried Liver Treats (for training)
- Anti -pull harness (sensi-harness front clasp, all sizes)
- Temptation cat treats
- Fuzzy mice toys or other washable cat toys
- Breakaway Cat Collars
- Stick and string cat toys